Privacy statement Nautical Center Delfzijl
This statement applies to all products and services supplied by Nautisch Centrum Delfzijl.
Nautisch Centrum Delfzijl, located Tagrijn 1-3, 9936 EZ Farmsum (Delfzijl), hereinafter “Responsible”, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Personal data that we process
The controller processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you have provided these to us yourself. Data that the Controller requires from you or that is necessary for the purposes described below and that is processed by the Controller at least and at least concerns:
– Initials and surname
– Address details (consisting of street name + house number + zip code)
– E-mail address
The controller does not process special personal data such as sensitive personal data, for example about health or a criminal history, ethnic data or data concerning race.
Why do we need data?
If you have an agreement with the Responsible Party, we want to be of good service. We therefore use your data for the following purposes:
– Contact you if this is necessary to be able to perform our services.
– Inform you about changes to our services and products.
– To deliver goods and services to you.
– If we are legally obliged to do this, such as data that we need for our tax return.
– Data can also be used for promotional or marketing purposes, which is proportional to the type of service from Responsible. For example, to inform you via our newsletter about a new activity of responsible person. If you do not want to be contacted via our newsletter, you can indicate this in the newsletter by clicking on ‘unsubscribe’ below.
We can only use your data for a purpose other than that for which it was originally processed if there is a close relationship between the two purposes.
Which rules apply to the processing of personal data?
With regard to the processing of personal data, the Controller is bound by the applicable laws and regulations and keeps track of developments therein. In that context, the Controller reserves the right to make changes to this privacy statement in order to ensure that the text is in line with the latest state of affairs, as stated at the bottom of this privacy statement.
How long we keep your data The person responsible for the data will not keep your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected, taking into account the requirements set by the tax authorities.
Sharing with others / providing data to third parties
The controller does not sell your information to third parties and only provides this if this is necessary for the implementation of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We enter into a data processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
Mapping website visit (public part)
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
– Analytical cookies (Google Analytics)
Explanation of why:
– Analytical cookies: to gain access to the visit to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way we can better coordinate communication and information provision with the needs of visitors to our website. We cannot see who visits our websites or from which PC the visit takes place.
NB The responsible party can only ensure the survival and the website if it can attract new customers.
View, modify or delete data
Of course you always have the option to view, correct or delete all your personal data that is known to us. You can do this yourself by logging in to your account or by sending a specified request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The person responsible attaches great importance to the security and protection of your personal data. The controller has taken appropriate measures to protect your personal data and protect it against loss, alteration, misuse or against any (other) form of unlawful processing. Every person who has access to personal data and / or processes this with Responsible Person is obliged to keep this data confidential, unless otherwise provided by law or regulation. If you have the impression that your data is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact us.
Your privacy rights
When you make a request for access, correction, objection or deletion of your personal data, the Controller will inform you about this within 5 working days. You can submit this request via email@example.com. If you have an account on the Responsible person’s website, you can view, change or delete your data there yourself.
For questions or remarks about the processing of your personal data and this Privacy Statement you can contact R. Niezen, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. 0596-634319.
This privacy statement has been prepared on 31-05-2018